To create pathways out of poverty for homeless families ready to make a change
Responsibilities as Board of Directors Member
- Provide strategic direction in accordance with Homeward Bound’s mission
- Monitor Homeward Bound’s financial performance and ensure appropriate resource management
- Attend and participate in 80% of Board meetings (six annually)
- Attend or support one of Homeward Bound signature events
- Personally invest at the $1,000 Hope Society level
- Participate on 1 Board committee; Finance, Development or Programs
- Introduce new connections and partnerships for the agency
- Act as an ambassador in the community
Board of Directors Terms
All Board of Directors terms are three (3) years in length, up to a maximum of three (3) terms.
Interest Form and Selection Process:
To express interest in joining Homeward Bound’s Board of Directors, please complete the below form. The Homeward Bound Governance Committee will review and bring forth recommendations to the Board of Directors for approval. Those submitting interest forms who appear to be the best fit will be contacted for further information.